Saturday, July 22, 2017

I didn't do the camping trip!!! Clearlake CA








So apperently this has been left in my "draft" section for quite some time-  like I don't know- 5 years?!?! 7?? years?  :)
 So we took a family camping trip to Clearlake Ca... it was a long 4th of July weekend and we had such a blast!  We went through San Fransisco on the way home- so these are photos of the trip home.
We stopped to look at the bridge, and we went through downtown China town...in this very large Mexican Caravan.... by family... I mean- it was us... and Ala and Steve and Alexis, JAzmine, and Isaiah , and Lupe, and Lalo...Lilly, David... Kelly, Joel and Julian, and Ismael, who brought Hope with him... we brought Rita with us.. Faustino was there... and a couple of his friends if I remember right-.

We did things like caught and cooked a huge pot of crawdads, (ewww gross if you ask me) and we watched the sun rise.. and the sun set! It was an amazing weekend as I remember!  I would love to do it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment