Saturday, July 22, 2017

Catching up

So... since moving to Nevada what has happened ... ok... so we moved out here gained some pretty stellar friends... Becky continued with her band/flags for a year and then switched to cheer leading. She loved it !! Kayla graduated the 8th grade...was student of the year... moved up here and started volleyball and basketball and softball. Becky also did softball for 3 years. Becky graduated high school in 2016... We moved Kaylas best friend in to our house in August and they both graduated high school in May of this year. Becky is working at Eagle Valley Children's home... Vanessa is working at Taco Bell and Kayla is working at Dayton Valley Learning Center. Hailey will be starting her Junior year of high school at the end of August... (am I really old enough to have 3 high school graduates!?!)
Gilbert is still working at DPI... And I am fulfilling my lifelong dream of working as a 911 Dispatcher for Lyon County Sheriffs Department. I love my job... I love my kids... I love my husband.. OH WE BOUGHT A HOUSE... We chose our lot...and we chose our floor plan and we built a house. It's a cool little deal where I have a "granny" unit where my parents are living.
Diana got married... Micah moved to Carolina... And is now moving back to Utah sometime soonish.
We traded in the Yukon for a Suburban... traded the Suburban for a GMC Sierra... And went and got me a pretty little Nissan Altima... And then... this past February I was hit and totalled my car... so now I have a pretty Honda Accord :)

No comments:

Post a Comment