Monday, April 15, 2013

Who says I am old enoughfor a HIGH SCHOOLER?


When did this happen!?  Anyone want to tell me how I got to be old enough for a high schooler??Well... It happened... when I wasn't looking! She knew we were moving.. and totally didn't want to go to school. So .. what does Mom do.. get her involved... in SOMETHING...ad what do I know about high school?  I know that high school was the BEST BEST thing in the whole world... as long as I was with band!

Here is Gilbert and I in band... this was the year we started dating, so yes, of course we are standing next to each other... second row from the top... # 6,and 7 from the Right... that's us! :)
So.. greatest experience in my life.. so what do I do...:





YUP! Put her in the color guard! SHE LOVES IT!! She looked beautiful, had a blast, made some great friends with these girls!  Lets see this bottom picture... That's Kaitlyn, Sarah, Beck, and Alora.. in the top row... and bottom is Stephanie, Shasta and (I don't know her name, she wasn't involved too much, and ended dropping shortly after this photo was taken)

No comments:

Post a Comment