Monday, April 15, 2013

November was a bit CRAZY for us!

For Ms. Judy's birthday.... she wanted to go hiking! I thought I was gonna die! BUT.. I LOVE my JUDY... and we made it to the top... of Madonna Mountain... I hope she had a great birthday... cause I couldn't walk for a week after that hike!!

We were able to spend Thanksgiving in Utah with my brother and his family.  Since we were headed (sort of) in the direction of our new home... we loaded a small trailer, and made a pit stop in Nevada.. and how do you beat this!!?? WE pulled in to the storage unit to drop off theboxes, and saw this amazing site... it was cold, and WINDY but the rainbow was worth it!

The first of November, Gilbert and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary.  He was able to get this amazing ring I had fallen in love with at a local jewelry store.  I went and visited it several times, and he was able to pull it of..  I love it.. but most of all.. I love him!  He is my soul mate... here's to MANY more BABE!


On our way back, we stopped in VEGAS!... The kids love stopping in Vegas, and I love M & M's... so why not satisfy everyone... and stop in Vegas, and visit the M & M Museum!


No comments:

Post a Comment