Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I got blog tips!







My sister in law, bless her heart... she was trying to read my last picture mess of a post, and sent me blogging tips! :) so heres hoping things in future posts will be better! :) OK, so I don't have a WHOLE lot of time to do a whoe huge blog with pictures but.. here goes the last week!





Started a class through H&R Block to learn tax preperation.. heres hoping it could lead to a job. Beck got back from camp, and we have NO pictures... cause "somehow" they were erased by a little sister... Today, the kids get all thier check ups and shots before going back to school on Monday... tommorrow, I get to go to another EDD workshop.. how they will teach me how to NOT talk bankease... and an HOA meeting, and hopefully tomorrow night a great night at Comedy night with the GI's of comedy.. Thursday, haircuts ( I hope) and Friday, setting up for Marks wedding reception! Saturday, we are gonna swim the day away and BBQ with lots of old friends at Mark and Mara's reception. Sunday, hopefully will be nice and quiet, and School on MONDAY! YEAH!!!!Ok thats all for now... ok .. heres where I didn't do it rightI was going to leave you with some old pictures of the kids... but as you see.. they posted first, and I can't figure out how to reverse it... so .. Oh well! Theres the kids in 2007...when they were all still "sweet"!





No comments:

Post a Comment