Saturday, April 17, 2010

WOW! OK!!! Thats all for now folks! It doesn't look like I have any other pictures to share!! So of course its been FOREVR since I updated, so there you have it.... a quick veiw of 2010 in pictures!

The kids are all now attending Bradley School! THEY LOVE IT!!!! Its the best thing our family could have asked for~ Becky is loving school and her teacher has held her to a higher standard! And You know us... my dad always said : "Children will rise to the expectation placed before them!" She is rising and I am loving it! She actually pulled more A's and B's on her last report card than I have seen from her in 3 years!!
Kayla is fastly passing both 4th and 5th grade at the same time! Her teacher doesn't see a problem with advancing her straight into 6th grade next year.... but she doesn't want to go :( She wants to stay with her "friends" in the 5th grade... And after much thought..she has decided on her profession!! YES THATS RIGHT!! MCKayla is going to be: GET THIS! "An Educational Genius Burger Flipper!" Straight from the educational genius herself! YEAH! I am sucha proud momma!!
OH AND HAILEY... she is so content with her head in the clouds living in a world that revolves around her! Yup, that sums it up! Shes doing great in school, everyone likes her, shes tiny (the only 8 year old in California that weighs 34 pounds!! (I swear shes gonna be driving in a car seat!) And the world is right! Its spinning on its axis just right since she is the center of the world!

Gilbert and I are SPECTACULAR and yup! Thats All Folks! Till another time when I am feeling amitious and spectacular and I can update this again... !

No comments:

Post a Comment